Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sunday at Reveal

Will and I have spent the past couple of days preparing and planning for Sunday at Reveal and I am completely pumped for what's coming. It will be totally unlike anything that we've experienced so far. It will be experiential, interactive, reflective and celebratory. Yep! It's going to be awesome.

Unlike last week, we want to begin right at 11:45. So whatever you've got going on, I would encourage you to get away and be in the Apex by 11:40 to get ready. At the close of Reveal, we will be celebrating the Lord's supper which is always one of the favorite events in my walk with Christ.

Also, this Sunday we will not have evaluation forms at Reveal. But please take mental notes and come here on Sunday afternoon to offer your reflections.

Tomorrow, I am heading to Atlanta for Catalyst so blogging may be sporadic until next week.

-- peace, jamie

No comments: