Sunday, October 12, 2008

Born to Run, Week 2

This morning we looked at Moses and how he ran from his mistake. I would love to get your feedback about the worship gathering. Below are the elements of the worship. Feel free to post a comment or email me (jamieb@fbcrockhill.org).

-- Peace, Jamie

  • Countdown (Shane and Shane)
  • Welcome
  • Song (Run)
  • Prince of Egypt, clip 1
  • Message, pt 1
  • Music (We Are Hungry, Kindness)
  • Message, pt 2
  • Music (Hungry, Your Love Is Extravagant)
  • Prince of Egypt, clip 2
  • Message, pt 3
  • Communion
  • Music (Breathe)
  • Closing Remarks
  • Music (I Am Free)

Also, feel free to comment on the visuals including the handout.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought this was the best service yet. I think it is so important to remember that worship doesn't have to be all about big, rocking songs - Sometimes we need to "Be still, and know that [He] is God."