Wednesday, September 10, 2008

tick, tick, tick

The countdown is on and 1145 at fbc is coming fast. The band had their final rehearsal last night. The creative team meets tonight for the final time before our first gathering. I'm exciting but sleeping better. Although, I am having a recurring dream of driving you, the Reveal launch team, around on a bus in the mountains as we desperately try to get the fbc on time. If you wake up with motion sickness, it's because I'm driving too fast around the curves.

Two requests as we get ready:

  1. Pray for each other. We are engaged in spiritual warfare and I believe that Reveal will be used to reach people for Christ. Because of that, spiritual attacks are going to happen to try to tear us down individually and as a church.
  2. Be in the Apex by 11:40 this week. We will get started right at 11:45 and want everyone to be there as we kick off. It may be tough to get away from conversations in the hall, but it will be worth it.
-- Peace, Jamie

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I cannot wait. I'm so super excited. :-)